After a request to produce a quantity of bunk set to withstand the rigors of the commercial hospitality sector, Paulack studied the industry requirements and set to work with a national backpacker chain and developed heavy duty Rover Bunk set. The Rover stands alone in the market place for its design and strength as it is specifically built for the hospo market featuring no weight limit, very easy assembly and a 5 year warrantee. Please be assured this is not a domestic quality bunk called a back packer bunk, this is built to last!
- Metal Wall thickness is 1.8 mm (Normal domestic quality is 0.6mm - 0.8mm)
- Addition cross bar supports,8 in total per base (Normal Domestic bunks have 4-6)
- Aftermarket metal braces ensuring bunks can be locked together.
- If required bunks can be split into two single beds if required
- Complies with NZ / Australian safety standard
- Ladder can go on either side and either end of the bunk depending on which side of the room the bunk is on.
- All joints are fully welded right around the tube (Not spot welded like domestic quality)
- Heavy duty metal base decreasing the chance of bed bugs
- Solid wood posts made from hard wood to provide ultra-sturdy frame design